Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Seaside and Country Homes

Seaside and Country Homes is a scheme for council or housing association tenants aged 55 and over who wish to move to rural or coastal areas. For more information about the scheme and to apply please visit