Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Who can access our services


Housing Options Online

Who can use the service?

Anyone can use the online housing options form to find information that can help resolve their own housing situation.


Housing Register

Who can use the service?

To apply to join the Housing Register you must be over 16 years of age and not subject to immigration control.

You will need to complete the onine application form and may be asked to provide the following documents when your application is being processed:

  • Proof of identity for all household members (e.g. passports, birth certificates)
  • Proof of current address (e.g. recent gas or electricity bill)
  • Evidence of your right to reside in the UK if you are not a British Citizen (e.g. passport and other relevant documents from the Home Office)
  • Supporting medical evidence
  • Financial details

Further information on eligibility and qualification criteria can be found here.


Choice Based Lettings

Who can use the service?

Anyone who has been accepted on to the housing register can apply for properties advertised on this site.